In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumākua is a family god, often an ancestor. They frequently appear as an animal such as a shark which happens to be the ʻaumākua of both our founders, Heather and Rachael.
- Hidden inside zipper pocket
- 8.5" W x 3.75" H
- 43" strap shortens to 28.5"
- Features a white interior
- SPLASH-PROOF® is the next best thing to waterproof! Your belongings will be protected from a light splash, light rain, or a cocktail spillage, but please do not submerge your ALOHA Collection pouch with belongings inside. The zipper and seams of ALOHA Collection bags are not watertight.
- Our Splash-Proof bags are easy to clean! Wipe down with a damp cloth, hand wash in the sink, or toss in the washing machine on delicate and lay flat to dry.
Whether you want to carry a snack, pack your phone, or speed through TSA, our Hip Pack helps you do it all hands-free. Store your cash, credit cards, and hotel keys in a handy inside zipper pocket and easily access your ID or passport during air travel or train transit. It's great for traveling, hiking, biking, and everyday adventures. With its versatile design, you can wear it as a crossbody bag or around your waist.